PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - stop encouraging... (merged with 'Is there any hope')
Old 1st Mar 2006, 20:23
A320rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you know, I talked recently with a retired captain. he told me the situation is crazy and he was sorry for us.
this guy, paid for his license(cpl,IR ), then got a job in a major.that was 50 years ago...

this planet is changing(not in good, in bad), the poors are poorer and richs richer.
we are just more humans on this planet(6.5 billiard), and we count to much on petrol.
we have now to take care of these poor countries who do not have fuel, and for this we have increased taxes.
And more we have to pay taxe, less rich we become(poorer we become, we are already poor),...
same problem for the immigration, retirement, social healthcare,...it is simply a slowly degradation of this planet and the airline industry is the first area to be affected....

since I know aviation, every year it is more expensive!
in 2020, we will have 10 workers for 8 retired!

we could reverse the situation, by bringing work in these poor countries, they need water and road.it take only 10 years to create a prospective country with even some airlines, but are we ready for it?are the politicians and the industry ready?

(and to all of you, please stop to encourage people to start flying, you can not even get a job!)

this is a general answer to your question, sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by A320rider; 1st Mar 2006 at 20:46.