PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2006, 20:35
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You will do Customer service and AvMed training at Hangar 6 at LGW.
SEP training will be at cranebank for about 2 weeks. They will take you there at the start and will put you in a hotel for the duration of the SEP training. On days off they'll take you back to LGW and pick you up again at the start of the next week.

Do not worry, BA do take good care of their crew. You'll learn a lot about the company during the training. I have to say, after flying for 2 airlines before BA I got really impressed from all the things that are available to BA crew. You'll see our crew report center (JH=Jubilee House) is a nice friend;y place, you'll go shopping in the staff shop and you'll watch tv during late sby, or you can catch some sleep in the quiet room if you feel tired!!!
We also have showers and lockers on the ground floor that are very useful if you commute. Also nice coffee house on 2nd floor and average canteen facility. We have computer rooms and the Quest centre on the 4th floor is great fro practising SEP exams on the computers.

If then you happen to get into the Compass Centre, you'll really be amazed!! I'll say no more!!!