PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2006, 14:47
WeLieInTheShadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats!

Now all you need to do is study the First Steps To Excellence when it comes through, as you will be tested on day 2 or 3 of your course. Get the discloseure form sent off with all the details needed by BA...AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, this will save you stress on your course (as well as us!) so you can concentrate on passing.

Next decide where your going to live if your not local. Travelling can be stressful (and tiring), and lateness incurs penalties (both during training and when on-line). So think carefully.

A word of warning as well.

The first few months are going to be a struggle as you'll only get your basic plus a small amount of training pay (which incidentally you wouldn't get at LHR). So start to save your pennies! (after a good celebration of course).

Can't think of anything else. I met one of your trainers doing your course today and he's very proffesional and an absolutely brilliant trainer (he trained me to be a purser), so you'll be off to a great start.

Again congratulations and see you around soon.

Feel free to post any more questions on here and I'll try to answer them instead of PMing me as some of the answers may be useful for others.

Right....back to sleep