PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fortress Moorabbin
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2006, 04:18
UnderneathTheRadar
When you live....

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Phil/fulmar,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure it is teething problems at the moment and yes, I know that you are very approachable but it was the end of a long flight yesterday and I still had places to be. The sign does say only to call your number during working hours too..... (besides, having a rant on pprune is far more satisfying........!)

Glad to see you have some improvements planned but am very curious as to how you plan to control visitor access using swipe cards. Obviously don't give it all away for those who are reading for the wrong reasons, but are you saying that any card will do? I presume then that this method will let anyone out but you'll then have to use the same card to get back in?

How practical is that when, as last night, I dropped off an a/c that more than likely will be picked up by someone else - possibly not even accessing via gates but via a hangar? Next time, it might be my turn to pick up after hours - maybe not for a year or so. Will the same card still work to let me in? How do you know it's still my card?

Anyway, I'll wait for 'all to be revealed' (by Notam/ERSA/Sup rather than your website please!)

UTR