PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2006, 14:12
WeLieInTheShadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Benewboi that's a very sensible way to look at things , I wish some of my collegues were as adult .

Well, if people are desperate to get off WW for the first time ever perhaps things may change. Who knows.

love2flyxxx

There is no word that new entrants starting in April on EFLGW (for those reading this who are on the course) will be 737/777 from the start. However time will tell I guess, and as I have said before things can change at the drop of a hat.

What is certain is that if you are joining EFLGW you will EVENTUALLY be dual rated on 737/777. Oct this year is still the proposed handover date for some of the long haul routes of EFLGW, again...I guess we'll see.

There were some conclusions agreed on friday apparently and more info will come to light in the coming days and weeks I guess. I could post some of the rumours and gossip I've heard about it all on here, but without any concrete info I'll keep it all under my hat for now .

If anything more concrete does come to light, be sure me or someone else will update all you prospective joiners on the situation.

In the meantime keep applying or get ready for your training, and look forward to flying with you all soon.