PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2006, 19:10
WeLieInTheShadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moo...I say it as I see it. Just look at the people on this board. How many saying "I can't wait to do SH for BA."

When it comes to new starters or many that are at SHLGW I assure that the majority want LHLHR. As for your transfer list figures I can neither confirm or deny that that is the case (however I know a man who can!), perhaps the reality is setting in that you earn more on SHLHR than LH without jetlag as long as you are prepared to sell back your days off for overtime.

Also, if more people want WWLHR why do the union insist on only direct entry into EFLHR and WWLGW? Surely if the already working majority want SH then let them go and just put new entrants into WW? Everyone's happy then.

Perhaps you can tell me.?

BANEWBOI

Nothing has been sorted yet. It's all out of all our hands anyway, so no point worrrying about it. Why not ring up and ask if you can do the WWLHR temp 6 month thing, you won't get any black marks on your file for doing so ro anything like that. After the 6 months you'll either go to SHLHR or midfleet LGW, so you've not lost anything either way.

It's really up to you. Half of the stuff written here is guesswork or rumour. Until you see it happening or in black and white at BA it can ALL change.

Now THAT you can count on!