PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hiring Frenzy
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 06:11
Outta Heresoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe there is a forum dedicated to cabin crew, but you have some valid questions here.
a)They are, and will be constantly hiring to not only foster the expansion, but replace those that are continuously leaving
b) Not validated, but since this is a rumor network, in the last 2 months they have lost over 900 cabin crew (or resignations have been submitted). This equates to over 15% of the CC.Not bad (sic) considering the "bonus" has yet to be determined or announced.Typically most leave just after payout of that.
c)What they think and what reality is are two different things.You have a very good point only to be seen in the future.
d)although they seem to be going for Asian's in a big way at present (I suspect simply because many of the traditional western nationalities are finding the T/C and package not as attractive any more) I do believe they will consider anyone that applies. They would appear to be running recruiting workshops at various locations worldwide, and they just ran large advertising campains in Toronto and Vancouver in widely read daily newspapers.

best of luck!