PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ohh goodie let’s all be secure now
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2002, 04:45
Tripower455

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> If you had thought about it seriously (which I doubt) a terrorist will exploit any weakness.. . </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">A bit uncalled for, don't you think? . .. .Are you a pilot? . .. .What in my post indicates that I haven't given this much thought? . .. .I deal with this nonsense every day at work, and guess what? I don't feel any more secure!. .. .If you had given this issue ANY thought at all, you'd see the ridiculousness of taking my tweezers when there are still HUGE, easily exploited holes (weaknesses?) in the "security" system. Not to mention the fact that even after the pilferage of my personal toiletries, I am STILL able to do whatever I want to with the aircraft. It comes down to that either I am a trusted part of the system, or I am not. Or it could be for eyewash purposes only that I get harassed on a daily basis. Which do you think it is.. .. .If the powers that be were actually concerned with security, rather than public placating eyewash, we would have at the very least gotten REAL ID cards to cover that weakness in the system....... Multi day passholders at Disney World have better ID cards than we do. They are confirmed with electronic fingerprint. . .. .Our ID is confirmed in what way?. . . . <small>[ 27 March 2002, 00:50: Message edited by: Tripower455 ]</small>