PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'F15 Board of Inquiry Report - Support Group Response
Old 15th Feb 2006, 13:03
SID East

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done that man. You have summarized all the points and questions that sprung to mind when I took the time to read the BOI report in full last week. Having followed the CM in detail also.
I do believe that the Board have made the evidence fit the crime – by ignoring the vital evidence by eye witnesses they have made a mockery of their process and report. How the hell can they just do that on the basis of nothing more than it fits their theory?

The whole process stinks, this farcical BOI report is a joke (ignoring the few sound recommendations that were made). As if the "blame-throwing" was not bad enough:

“On 26 Mar 01 2 USAF F-15C ac………”

The day of the crash

"Capt K T Jones USAF, the wingman………. He had qualified as a 2-ship flight lead in Dec 01” 9 months later!

This is the opening section of the report and they didn’t even notice that they were crediting the man with achieving a qualification 9 months after his death! This to me sets the whole basis on which I read the rest of the contents.

I fully support the appeal.

SID

Last edited by SID East; 15th Feb 2006 at 13:15.