PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 747-400 D check cancelled due to big announcment
Old 15th Feb 2006, 03:46
fordran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If it's just a wind up tactic he seems to be doing a good job of it. I prefer to give him the response he deserves.

Mr Qantas -

And for the rest of the readers - Wing surfer thanks for the submission, I look forward to more details of how Qantas are working overtime to make it's own employees look bad. Just wondering if they have the same problems at Avalon.

We need to stick together on this one guys. The airline might try and eliminate the ALAEA members but it will only happen if we let them. Pathetic as they may seem right now, an election is just around the corner and those running the show right now appear to have little or no hope of re-election. If I was in the Eastern States I'd run against the Fed Sec myself. Come to think of it I could do a better job if I didn't step foot in bexley for 4 years.

Turbo 5B correct you are about the strong protecting the weak. The pointy end of the operation is where we can hurt them and thats where I work so you have my support. Some may have forgotten their roots (supervisors mainly Mr Q, Fed Sec) but i for one remember the days I got my first licence in a hangar. This is where we learn our trade and I can imagine the grief currently being experienced by the young blokes there. It's time to stop thinking of oneself.