PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 22:20
Fancy Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.... A big well done to C4 for showing the public what Ryanair are like. If some people still had doubts about Ryanair's pirate culture and f... you attitude, they definitely got an answer now!
To confirm what has been shown in the programme:
- RYANAIR DO NOT ASK YOU TO SHOW YOUR PASSPORT WHEN ABOUT TO BOARD, this was not false.....experience as a passenger.
- A First Officer doing the visual inspection of the aircraft and phoning at the same time....... Was he more focused on the inspection or his phone conversation? Witnessed from another aircraft.
- On board a RYR aircraft, just about to close the doors, announcement was made: passenger X, if you are on board, this is not the plane to Pescara, this is the plane to X..... SHOCKING! How can they even have a doubt about who is in the plane 2 minutes before closing the doors????!!!! Witnessed as a passenger.
- Bought a bit to eat and drink, cost 1.55 or something, the cabin crew member goes:"Sorry, I have no change, I get back to you later....." 2 minutes later, after selling a few things, she had the change. If not reminded twice at the end of the flight, she will have kept the change. 45p is not much, but it is the principle! Is it a Ryanair policy????
45p per sector, at the end of one working day for thw whole company, how much would it be, even if they try to coin one passenger per sector???? Maybe I see too much in that, but you never know, above all with people like MOL.

FNav