PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 21:52
hobie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well if the chat on the flight deck reminded me of anything it is ....."never talk to strangers about your Mother or father in law ..... your manager/Boss .... your staff ..... your job or anything else for that matter"

If it's any consolation I rem often flying up front on Big Airways and always enjoying a glass of Champs b/4 takeoff .... on long hauls and as a Pas I hasten to add .... on a particular flight to Miami I rem a senior Hostie insisting that no way was the bar going to be opened untill after takeoff (for Customs reasons) ..... but the doors are closed I said? .... 'no way hose' was the reply ......
oh well, the ticket only cost me a couple of grand or so ....

On another occasion I rem sitting down to dinner in one of the lands finest eateries ..... clearly there had been an earlier accident and although cleaned up we could certainly smell a whiff (no after shave available I suppose) ..... anyway, we asked to be moved ..... totally booked out we were told .... so what do you do? it happens in the best places ....... (although we did 'walk the walk' to another restaurant)