PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2006, 22:01
Tartan Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Ch 4 ****e

Originally Posted by Penguin2000
I've seen the advert, i've read the letters on the Ryanair website and to cut a long story short i think its a bunch of old CODSWOLLOP!!
Any excuse to get a story and make money!!
As for pilots being over worked erhh where did they get that!! My other half is a pilot and it feels like hes never at work!!
-----------
I've done the same and I agree with you Penguin2000 - and others of similar leanings.

Karen Edwards and her band of twisters should be sued!
So Ryanair is a tight-ass operation, but it's within the law.

Some of Karen Edwards choice of words (item 7) like, "critical" boarding checks are just pathetic........... stir up alarmist lies why don't you.

Item 15 - If CC fall asleep whilst airborne it's highly unlikely it is due to the complexity of their in-flight duties! Examine their 'rest' habits for the previous few days might tell all and approach the truth.

Item 16 - shows the lamentable grasp that Karen Edwards has of the subject.

Item 18 - a "potential" DIV. Get real Ms Edwards. How about a "potential" stab at getting to the truth of how you make your money through stirring up tripe and falsehoods?

Item 19 - 3 hrs delayed.... phhhw..... chicken feed. Some clever dick trying to tell the Captain the score; crap happens and the skipper appears to have done all he could - breaking the seals does not enter the equation.

Item 20 - you pay for what you get....... what car do you drive Ms Edwards? I suppose she can afford to fly, the company pays. When it does not, then her big buck salary will cough up.

I'm not a great fan of Ryanair, but when I see yet another example of deception being played out for some sick gain, by the deplorable Ch4, on the say so of a couple of undercover 'bent' reporters then I object to this deciet. If Ch4 want crap on their airtime, then busy being amongst the MEP's in BRU.

Sue Ch4 Mr MOL

TG

http://www.ryanair.com/site/promos/d...6-01-23%5D.pdf