PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2006, 16:03
powdermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If only all PPruners could resolve their differences so amicably as you and I! no worries Aloue.
Yes, the volume of complaints about one company is impressive and I do personally think that MOL is pushing things too hard, but that is a personal opinion based on what I see and read, NOT from experience, hence why I do not bash Ryanair, and also why I am willing to accept that not all is as gloomy as what one reads on Prune. I am a pilot in training and hope to qualify for a job before the end of 2006, and I rightly or wrongly believe that Ryanair is responsible in part for creating a very healthy job opportunities market for people such as myself. I may be wrong but again, I state this is opinion not experience, and I just question how many of the complaints we read about on PPrune and elsewhere are genuine and from injured parties, and how many come from people like reporters who are not in the airline industry, but know that anything touching the airlines in a negative way sells a lot of newspapers.