PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2006, 13:40
Aloue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is always something on pprune to keep one marvelling. Like this gem from powdermonkey:
All I know is that I have a number of friends flying for them [Ryanair], and they have no complaints whatsoever .....
powdermonkey gives his location as Dublin, where a rather vicious battle between Ryanair and its pilots has been on-going for months. There has been the John Goss case, over 250 victimisation complaints by pilots and the recent fatigue/demotion case (among many other issues) ..... and yet he hears "......... no complaints whatsoever ... " .... just who is he talking to?

Likewise for bermondseya - whom I seem to remember making similar smoothing noises about Ryanair in the past - and who is now saying, in effect, that since all companies have complaining employees this must be so much hot air. He concludes that
Ryanair come out of this looking like a very well run company with procedures and controls very few other non-airlines have in place.
The practices and realities of Ryanair are what this is about bermondseya, not the fine words and manipulated statements.