PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2006, 09:49
powdermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have never had any issues with Ryanair as a pax, and would be only too happy to fly for them in the future, but never having worked for the company, I cannot comment onsafety or working conditions. All I know is that I have a number of friends flying for them, and they have no complaints whatsoever..... Now as far as this program is concerned, I would love to watch it, but at the same time, feel that it will, like most of these programs, be an negatively edited piece, what would be the point otherwise? Good news doesn't sell!!! The fact that any interview, live or otherwise has been refused by Dispatches, means that their program is most probably based on very little that is concrete and factual, and that they would not stand a chance in a live debate. It's all too easy to make programs like these, we have seen it over and over again, clever editing can accomplish just about anything that you wish to convey, so whatever this prog says, it won't stop me flying with Ryanair. This type TV and Tabloid make me , it's all . Lets face it, I'm sure things are not perfect in Ryanair, for pilots, CC, groundstaff etc, but they will not be perfect in any airline, but a Dispatches program stating " All is great in Ryanair, no scandals to report " will not make " good TV "