PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ looking to rid 60 pilots?
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2002, 07:07
Rudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No 1A it's a sad day when your entitlement to a job is based on some birthright that is acquired because you were born in NZ.

It should be noted that Borneo's attempted to censor my comment to Kavu, on the basis that he feels it's off his topic, which was as clear as mud and that Kavu interpeted and felt warranted to take a swipe at Australian crews and their equal right to be working there.

It would appear that you are concerned that I hurt his feelings, well tough luck. He earned it by his response. And if it's off his topic, I didn't take it there. Last I knew Woomera was the moderator here.

I could equally have taken the fact that his comment and in particular his lack of response in setting Kavu straight, as he agrees with and condones the comment. You will note that I didn't take that there and it took quite a bit of fortitude not to.

I do, however, note that your a Kiwi A1 and haven't responded to the issue. Says it all really.

Kaptin M puts another interesting twist on it if you take Borneo's so called clarification. Perhaps working for ANZ gives them the right to other jobs in NZ when they are no longer needed at ANZ. Wonder how the people at Air Nelson would respond to that. I would suggest a bit like I have responded to date.

I'll make it clear for you and everyone else who misses my point on Kavu's premise. "It's F##king disgraceful". And no one more than Kiwis have more to lose if the industry went forward on a suggestion like that.

To all the Kiwis, come on over, if your the best for the job, good luck and I hope you get it. I also hope you keep it when some Aussie looses his elsewhere. Not as some in this forum would have it.

[ 17 February 2002: Message edited by: Rudder ]</p>