PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trial By Press...Again
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 23:07
BellEndBob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Jesus.H.Christ.
I do not condone what these chimps did but it was 2 years ago. Therefore, the only reason to release it now is to damage the op in Afghanistan, and sell newspapers.
I have been on the recieving end of an attack by Muslim youths and it was f ing scarey I can tell you. Had they got hold of me they would have torn my head off. Had i got hold of them i would have done the same.
This was either a political initiative or a crude attempt to make money from within the regiment.
Jackinocko, read the autocue and keep your opinions to yourself. You are there to report news, not make it.
Maybe we should have issued ASBO's to these youths, sent social workers and showered them with benefits, then the real soldiers could have concentrated on catching Iraqui citizens breaking the speed limit.
That way, they would be just like us.
I am staggered that we send the fine young men and women to do Bliars bidding in Iraq, only to be condemned by the actions of the few, under difficult circumstances and yet Robert Peels Unarmed Militia (the useless British Police Service), at the same time, provide protection to those who would harm us, and threaten those who complain.