PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - virgin and jetstar jobs for a newbee
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 21:17
Yon Garde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definately jetsar. They are the SAR outfit and aviation arm of ASIO. They are soooooooo secretive that no-one but us on pprune know about them.

They headhunt a select group of grade 3's at BK and put them through an intensive training course on Jet search and rescue techniques (not at liberty to say the type but lets just say that the Dreamliner is not as far away as some might think!)

I have contacts within this organisation, and with the right amount of BE76 time, I believe I can get you an interview. If BE76 time is a problem they will accept Aero guidance simulator time (but only if you had the turbulence switched on).

Contacting them is quite expensive though, as it can only be done by Sat phone. To cover my cost, I will need your bank account/ credit card details forwarded to my Nigerian email account (secrecy, you understand) and they will be in contact with you.

It is of the most importance that you do not speak to any of the secret Al Qaeda spies posing as members of the NSW Police Fraud squad as this may damage your ability to be selected for the Dreamliner (oopps, I let the cat out of the bag!) fleet.

The truth is out there..........Yon.