PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 124,9 New request radio show
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2006, 19:19
Dct no speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puff & Seaman

Thanks for sticking up for the boys&girls in the broom-closet also know as the Control room from where we provide our service. You can look for us on the airfield between the luggage trollies and outer Mongolia

It is not that we do not want you to visit us, it is just that we don't want you to laugh at our equipment and world class rest facilities.

Have to agree with SEAMANSTAYENS we will get a better deal flying with you than you visiting us, we have no button to press for drinks and we don't even get left overs let alone airline food!

Trying to keep a tight sequence running need the help of all the "BUTTS' in the air and on the ground. Like you rightly say there is always a but OR BUTT that can stuff it up really well for all. We had this little a hole the other day that did not comply with an instruction to turn left, the words for traffic was included in the transmission. They simply followed the SID and turned right.After then being told that they did not follow the instructions as given and acknowledged their only response was another request........."Any Speed restriction?" WTF

Now that I got that of my chest!

My request please tell me in time if you are going to need extra track miles, like 03r/30r said we don't know how heavy you are or how much of a tight A your captain is. And specially for my friends from the Sub continent, and South Asia, please decide before you get airboune who will do the radio work as I cannot hear a word you say, if you both call at the same time !

Good post thanks to the fly boys for trying to understand !

How about those upgrades?????

Now any one requesting DCT NO SPEED?