PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEC's at EK
Thread: DEC's at EK
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2006, 09:21
MR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gillegan,

I don't know about LL answering the question. Don't get me wrong, I'll never doubt the integrity of LL, and like many posted in the last few weeks, he will be missed. (If you are reading this, thanks for your good work LL!!)

I have this weird feeling that management uses LL's reputaion as their own to cool down things. By the time the first of these DECWEC's (Direct Entry Captain With Extra Ca$h) arrive, and prove will be there in form of payslips or contracts or whatever.. LL will be going or has been gone.
I see our beloved management capable of using and destroying the excellent reputation of one of their colleagues to put out a fire (for now..)

Going back 2 years.. I can't remember exactly, but I thought that the DEC's we took in about 2 years ago were not on a year one captains salary, but on step 16 or something?? Can someone confirm at what salary those DEC's started? If I'm right about this, then LL's answer makes no sense at all, there was no other info posted on the website back then...

For some reason I just don't trust these guys in management anymore.. I wonder why exactly????