PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transformation in SA Aviation - going nowhere slowly (like this thread)
Old 9th Feb 2006, 20:22
Afriviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Romeo Thanks, Look man this forum is never going to get any of the gripes I have said all day today right. The reason I decided to post my views on this forum is becasue of the amount of gripes by the regular posters in this forum about BEE employment equity etc in Aviation. Someone had to tell them that hang on you are moaning about a,b and c whilst the millions of South Africans who could lay claim to this profession are sitting quietly and hoping for the sun to shine one day.

As one of the writers has posted recently, it is quite expensive for any Company to sponsor a pilot. Granted, but why do whities always moan about that darkie and that one who have been sponsored by governemet when in fact that's the least that could happen in trying to redress the past imbalances. I mean any outsider sho would have read these posts (before today off course) would think that SA white Aviators are marginalised whreas in fact the opposite is true.