PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transformation in SA Aviation - going nowhere slowly (like this thread)
Old 9th Feb 2006, 16:59
Romeo E.T.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are in the right then YES, you should open this up publically, You still haven't given any reason for why you feel like this. If it is because as I mentioned earlier that you feel that YOU have been done out of something and you know your rights in this NEW DEMOCRACY of ours then you should bring it out into the open, If however you are purely to blame for the current misserable situation that you find yourself in, by whatever actions you may have done earlier today, then stay hidden here on pprune and then you deserve the criticism that is flying your way, and no reslotion is gonna come your way. To start a post like this as your FIRST post, something bad (in your perception) must have happened today, and being here on pprune is not gonna make you any happier at all. I personally have dealt with your ethnic group on various occasions in flying and training and if he/she meets the standard then he/she deserves everything that is due to you and I am proud to say so, but if you don't work for it then you dont deserve it a hand out creates a very bad aftertaste.