PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transformation in SA Aviation - going nowhere slowly (like this thread)
Old 9th Feb 2006, 15:48
beechbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want to leave in the past and say non pales can't be in the cockpit, then I'm sorry i disagree with you completely
Firstly I think regardless of how you feel,the past is something that we are all I'm sure not proud of. Secondly I have no objection for a non pale to be in the cockpit with me. I have flown on numerous occasions with SAA cadets and the majority were fine people. Let me add though that most of them had better educations and upbringings than I did. There was no studying by candle light in their households and mostly were a pleasure to work with.
But Afriman don't put words in my mouth as on no occasion did I say that non pales should be not allowed into the cockpit.
I am where I am now purely on merit. I worked and studied hard but as i said before don't demand something purely because you think it is your right.
Prove that you are good enough and you may get the just rewards....
And don't say I don't get it........either!!!!
Afriman it's a long road ahead and I will say again Rome wasn't built in a day..work with others and they will work with you!!!!
Here endeth the lesson........this sure is getting boring now. No wonder you failed your sim ride...you just don't listen do you!!!!! I'm outta here....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz