PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA medical fee hike
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 09:00
TLAW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And once again Sunfish you advocated ordinary pilots do nothing instead of something. I also notice you dodged that question as to what you have done on this issue.

It is my democratic right to question my elected representatives on decisions policies that I see as being short sighted, unfair, illogical or inept. You see my exercising of that right as being 'mad' and that I am a 'whiny moronic idiot.'

You also label me a 'whining complaining pr1ck' and stand firmly on the side of a 'poor public servant. Good for you, they really need someone to stick up for them

Guess what? I used to work for a government department as well. I also used to have to write reports for the Minister explaining why a member of the public had taken to writing her a letter. I don't know what department you worked for, and I don't really care. I can tell you, though, that the Minister used to take a keen interest in the letters that came across her desk, especially if there were hundreds all the same. She knew that if a satisfactory reply was not received, the opposition minister and media would soon be getting copies.

You seem to be advocating that AOPA or AFAP take the good fight and work with CASA to sorting this out - I heartily agree. Do you think their case is helped or hindered by a deafening silence from the majority of ordinary Australian pilots? Don't bother answering as I already know what your reply will be - whatever suits your argument at the time.

In short, thanks for your input. I shall continue to pursue any avenues available to me while you hurl abuse from the sidelines and presume to tell me what I may or may not do.