PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ba euro fleet lgw
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2006, 19:30
filipehm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my friend went to the assessment day for BA LHR at cranebank this afternoon, april 8th, and she came out of it quite disillusioned by the view of ba she had. they apparantly were EXTREMELY srict about height, even though she was over the minimum requirements, they complained. all in all, however, she said everyone was REALLY nice and many of those applying were from different nationalities. also, the recruiters were, most of them, quite nice. now she just has to wait for a reply.....hopefully soon! but it is a very dfficult choice she has to make... moving to london on the basic salary ba pays while training which hardly is enough to pay the rent and eat?... looks like things arent that great anywhere around the world. but i think if that's what she really wants, then she should go for it! she's not got a very warm view of londoners in general though, most of them seemed quite cold actually. im not saying everybody's like that (i know that is NOT true because many of my friends are brits), but generally that's how most of them come across as. mayb this is all just because she was staying in one of those airport hotels and didnt get much chance to see the city really in such a short time.

well let's c how this goes! hopefully they'll make her an offer, but the prob is the even worst choice coming up: whether to accept it or not? what do you guys think? is it really worth it to go for BA??

oh btw, for those of you still unsure, althroughout the assessment they talked about LHR WW, so i guess applicants for LHR on the 6-month temp. contract are being put on WW.
anyway, see you soon, thanks for your help!!

Last edited by filipehm; 8th Feb 2006 at 19:55.