PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euroatlantic Scabbing for World Airways
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2006, 03:48
fergineer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Roadtrip, they are europeans yes they are poor and needy but in the end\ they are aircrew who are doing their jobs, if the pilots there will not do it then let someone in that will either that or the company goes down the tubes with even more people out of work......do you call the caterers that are catering the flights, the loaders who are loading the flights, the people who sell the tickets for the flights etc etc scabs or even the punters good lord man how dare the punters fly, call them scabs too, go on try it to the face of them when they are trying to go from a to b and paid good money to do so tell them they should not go home to their loved ones.....Jeez it makes me feel good to be out of the game now it will never be like the old times and yes I have been in the game for 30 plus years and have been out of work and seen other companies take my work but hell what does going on strike prove and then to berate anyone who dares to do the work just accept what you have and believe you me there are people out there that will take the work if them guys dont want it its not like it used to be thank goodness and the sooner people get out of this strike mode and get on with their work the sooner this industry will crawl back onto its feet.
Rant over