PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines to be Grounded Over Changes in Insurance Rules?
Old 20th Sep 2001, 17:39
The Guvnor

Angry

Notso Fantastic - you have already established yourself as a thoroughly unpleasant individual without an ounce of concern for his colleagues who appears to think that airlines should be run for the benefit of the pilots.

Unlike you, some of us do care about the implications the current crisis has on our colleagues; and this news about insurers limiting their liability to $50m in any single incident will have horrendous ramifications if it goes ahead.

I specifically requested information from people associated with the insurance industry; I did not want, and I am sure no one else here appreciates, your fatuous, small minded sniping at a time like this.

Incidentally, despite my saying that I would be happy to send a copy of the rebuttal I sent to Ryo Yano about that article you keep trying to direct people to I do not seem to have received such a request from you. Nice to see that you're so open minded and unbiased.