PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Interview Guide
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2006, 15:24
HLadefoged

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyjet follow up

After my previous reply I have received a couple of “Private messages”. PLEASE if you have any questions you are most likely not the only one. Others may be interested in your question and maybe even in my answer!
I do not give any “secrets” away anyway, so can we PLEASE KEEP IT PUBLIC?
Thanks a lot.
To answer your questions:
“I was wondering if you could be so kind and tell me about the phsycometric test and the personal interview for easyjet”
Well as I have said before, the test is sent to you as and email. You start out by entering your name, age, gender etc. After that there are 260 questions ( statements really). You click true (if the statement is…. True) or false if its not. A statement could be “When I am driving, I never go over the speed limit” or “I think I would like to work in a flower shop”. Don’t ask, but I am sure there IS a meaning!!
The personal interview is really in two parts one is about you as a person, like “How do keep up to date on current affairs?” or “When and how did you get people to do more than expected of them?” remember they know you pretty well already from your psychometric test and from watching you working in your group. The other half is really a follow up on you tech quiz. Questions like, “explain Vmcg?”, “Why swept wing?”, “How long is a METAR valid?” not that hard… if you know the answers. Again as you prepare for the tech quiz I am sure you will come across the answers for the interview.
“Are they still using the evacuate a village scenario…” – Yes
“…setting together letters into words with tubing in the group exercise?” – No, the second test is to solve a given task using tubes, robe, little wheels and what ever else is in the big “goody bag”
Regarding the SIM:
Well, once again you will be sent a sim profile by email for the 737-300 or 737-700 (NG) also a full briefing with the relevant number (i.e. power settings and pitch) We had to fly 3 departures from Luton (twice the same and then one from the opposite runway). We both had a different one! Airwork: Between us we did speed reduction and high bank turn. We did not do any holdings or approaches, but nothing promised!! You will be given a very good briefing on the day so pay attention.
“Did you get the base you wanted?” Yes.
“Did you end up getting a job?” - Yes on Airbus!!
That’s it.

Last edited by HLadefoged; 5th Feb 2006 at 16:56.