PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Interview Guide
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2006, 18:01
HLadefoged

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EasyJet Interview

SKY's4ME

You should receive an email with a questionnaire. It is 260 questions all true/false. All I can say is don't think too much what you think they want you to answer, be honest or you will be caught out!!

You will be given two group excises, both are good fun! Remember it’s not what result you get to, its how you get to it!! Try to bring your points across and listen to what others have to say. Don’t try to be something you are not. When looking at you working in the group, I would imagine it will be held up against your “personality” from the psychometric questionnaire. Same goes for your personal interview. This would make it easy to spot a “fake” if you know what I mean.

I can not stress enough be yourself and be honest in what you say and what you do.

The technical questionnaire is fairly straight forward 40 questions in 30 min. I suggest you read up on speeds (V1,Vr, Vmcg, Vmca) and how they are related. Also read up on how a swept wing works, Mach number, pressure centre. There was one or two questions regarding holding patterns, nothing you shouldn't already know….

Try to relax and enjoy the day…

Good luck to all.