PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragon helicopters...make up your own mind (Merged)
Old 27th Jan 2006, 18:07
helicopter-redeye

Better red than ...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your asking about the CPL(H) Groundschool. To do the groundschool either take the ATPL(H) (note not A as you noted from their website) 13 exams with either GTS/ Bristol/ Oxford/ etc or the CPL(H) with Dragon/ Atlantic.

BSproof indicated taking the course with another company whom I noted did not provide a CPL(H) or ATPL(H) groundschool (with a couple of question marks to allow people to correct me if I am incorrect)

Hope this clarrifies

Nobody has really answered the question yet anyway.

And anyway, WHAT is the difference between H and A in the core aviation subjects like Comms/ Met/ Gen Nav?? Surely there can't be a Met(H) or GNav(H), they are the same syllabus for everybody.

The non-A parts are POF(H); Mass und der Balance(H); and AGK(H) are our bits. Could argue Flight Planning should be an (H) rather than three hours on mostly airways stuff but do the JAR examine flight planning diferently in the CPL(H) exams??

h-r

NB sorry to keep adding stuff in, I'm trying to get some distance from the 666 numbers ...

Last edited by helicopter-redeye; 27th Jan 2006 at 18:18.