PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Companies that pay the Award.
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2006, 10:50
jackthelad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by jackthelad
Aboriginal Air pay the entire award, everything I have ever claimed has been paid. The also have paid for my moving to another base including 7 days off to relocate 14 days in a serviced appartment while I look for another place to live. You never have to wonder if your going to get it.
And another thing when and if you ever work for Aboriginal Air, you will be paid from day 1 ICUS and line orientation, even check rides.
Not like other companies expecting you to work for free until your checked to line. What a cope out. If your going to hire someone, pay him/her! That part of your real business cost, live with it. Stop shafting the pilots we get shafted enough already.
Ask yourself this, even Woolies pays a new employee from day one, and they know nothing. You as pilots do know something about what your doing, ask for wages and dont work for free. Ever
The red smily is not how I feel about my current employer, just companies that exploit there workers in general. If you cant pay your pilots, its time to shut the doors.