PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Air Charter Proplems again
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2006, 19:22
London Jets

Location: JMC Mining Ship, Red Dwarf. 3 million years from earth.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slipper1

I have alot more things to do than start rumours. thank you for you contribution though.

jetstream7

Well noticed, yes I have asked about EAAC before, and yes I used to work for them. Well spotted again for reading my post about Astraeus, Yes I worked for them as well. It is nice that you pay so much attention to me, I feel touched by you devotion to me.

The simple fact is, Yes I was one of the ones that got laid off by EAAC in 2004. Yes they owed me money. No I didn't get what I was owed. Yes I was annoyed about that. Yes I spent alot of time making a point that what happened to us was unfair. No I am not bitter anymore. Yes I have got over it (though my bank manager hasn't!!). Yes I worked for Astraeus after EAAC. No I do not work as crew anymore. Yes it was my choice to leave flying. Yes I still have an interest in the industry. No I do not work in the industry anymore. Yes I still have alot of friends in the industry.

For those of you that think you know me, you probably don't me, you may think you know me and as such think you can make personal attacks towards me. For you lot I don't care about what you think.

No I am not in the habit of starting rumours, I heard one and chose to ask the people of pprune if they had heard anything similar. I was not expecting personal attacks directed at me, but that is what I got so I will defend myself.

If EAAC are still up and running and flying and paying people then so be it, I apologise to those peolpe who are offended by the rumour that I heard. I have always said that at EAAC I probably had some of my most fun flying days and I will have fond memories of the company up until the demise.

For those that are still employed by the airline I wish them the best of luck, enjoy your time there. I gather by the response from jetstream7 that EAAC must still be around and flying, so the rumour is wrong. I have since told the people who asked me that the rumour is not true.

L J

Last edited by London Jets; 25th Jan 2006 at 21:08.