PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Pilots on strike
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2006, 14:02
click

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I belive that SAS management is right here. Why should Swedish pilots be as well paid as Norwegian-Danish? The cost of living in Sweden is lesser than in Norway same goes for Denmark.
.....er, not quite. You're using the same argument that the useless apartchiks used on us over here in Czecho Laland. Their argument was that Air France pilots get 5 times the average wage in France and we get about 5.2 the average wage over here. Therefore, we must be better off than the Air France pilots. Somehow, my 800 Euros didn't quite inspire me with thoughts of gratefulness as I guzzled my 50 cent beer.
My full support goes to the SAS pilots. How can you possibly put the pressure on management without "taking the traveling public hostage". That's the whole idea. I don't think the traveling public gives a rats ass about my T&C's just as I couldn't care less about what the average widget maker makes.
Final thought. This was a sick out right? How does one get his name published and how does one get to be asked point blank by the company about his ability to fly? If the law allows you three days of grace for being sick, then I personally would make myself extremely scarce for the next 72 hours.