PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best flying school for a new Grade 3 to get hours quickly?
Old 8th Mar 2002, 15:53
DESCEND WHEN READY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All of the above exactly right. I thought long and hard about wether or not to do an Instructor Rating. I realized that although I do want to fly for a major airline I would love to share the experience of flying with others and see them get as much out of flying as I do. . .. .Alhough now you may see instructing as an quick hour building exercise rest assured when one of your own students goes up on a flight test you will be more nervous and anxious than they are. . .. .Posts on here can be misunderstood sometimes so I hope this is the case. To answer the question of opportunities try a larger establishment with a contract. China Southern at Jandakot Perth may be of interest. Not sure if you need to be Senior 3 but I believe new instructors are monitored closely before working out at the training establishment 1 hours flying East of Perth.. .. .Alot of hours ( as many as you want, so i have been told) and the experience of teaching foreign pilots. It would be fair to say you will come away a very patient instructor.. .. .Hope everything goes well and you see the rewards in every instructing flight you do.