PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Air Charter Proplems again
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2006, 13:49
London Jets

Location: JMC Mining Ship, Red Dwarf. 3 million years from earth.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetstream,

thanks for your kind comments and your interest in me, it is nice to know that you care about my wellbeing.

I had a text from a friend of mine this morning saying that she had heard that they had just laid everyone off, I said I didn't know anything about it and to be honest I wasn't really bothered. I was then asked by someone else so I thought I'd put a question here for people.

As for me, well I have moved on, I hardly know anyone that works at EAAC anymore as it has gone through alot of changes since I departed. I posted the question for some intelligent responses and to see if the rumour is true. seeing as I heard the same thing from two different people today it got me wondering.

If there is no truth in it then so be it, I am not trying to cause a stir, after all this is a RUMOUR forum and I just wanted to know if anyone else had heard the same.

I beleive the 747's don't fly any more and they have downsized quite alot. If anyone can tell us what is happening with European then it would be good.

L J