PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - India: Land of Opportunity...OR IS IT???
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2006, 09:44
jumpdrive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my advice to you propdog and others cominn inside the party
stay there where you are flying
unles U just wanna make money
is that the main reason? then come here, but heyy! be prepared
some people could say......lets celebrate our diferences.........
but damnnnnn
this is to much of a change
unless your Indian and wanna be close to mom, see some cricket & U are used to this way of living
then you will have no problem

i guess a point a lot forget bout why expat's are here
....none or almost all didnt have a current job and where desperate
....previos company closed or strugglinn
....some where close by and took the chance
....some just didnt have an idea of how this was
....and of course.......the bucks
thats it ...........PERIOD........
money TALK$ ,.................BS walks, like aerogul said before

no one came here to see the TAj or the bridge in Kolkatta or get the party started at Goa, no way jose, just the money and not knowing what to espect came with it............ a big big mess and chaos

ive seen americans, brazilians, australian, german, dutch, you name it, coming here talking a lot about the money they were making on the nice jets and all that, but soon after weeks or months of being here with nothing to do or see, other than a big bank acc, they gett crazy and just wanna leave running, like they have been doing

i see some of the post and it makes me wonder
some say that the airline takes care of evrything?.........blablabla..... yeah right!!!!!..... validations? exams? test?, it's all a joke, all the companies have some1 arranging all , so everybodys (pilots & AME's) passes their exams here, qualified people............jajajajajaja, only few locals the rest came from outta town, and now the gov reduced the hours to become a pilot, big deal, now kids come less prepared.............imagine that with doctors............no sir, now you wont need to study 6 years to become a dr, the country needs a lot of drs. so youll now just have to study 4 years,.,.....jajajajajaj what a joke
no one seems to care, thats the practice in this industry........sad, with all the money and tech they have here, just go at the DGCA in delhi, and youll get a free ride to the past (mid 50's) cool huh!?!?!? better than any museum (oh and pls dont enter the toilets!!!!!!!unless wearing a PBE and gloves)

like picollo said............and i agree with him 110%
quality of life guys
no MONEY can top that believe me its true for all of us still here
and thats what sometimes puts us on a low some days by missinn all of that
and for what...............well once again.......................money

dont take it personally
im having 1 of my low & down days here in incredible india
more money............less life
c ya guys