PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R/T status in KL FIR
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2006, 14:13
The Rage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How's it going Chaps?

Just a couple of days back heard 132.6 chew up an express bloke for not listening out. And the bloke had the cheek to tell the controller to check his radio, when it was preety obv he was the one with the prob.

Just a point on a few very basic radio procedures where i beleive we have developed a few very bad malaysian habits.

1. Not listening out before changing to a new freq to c if anyone is actually transmiting. I dont see why a person has to change over and straight away start blabering away. LISTEN OUT FIRST.

2. Every clearence is always repeated with a "confirm". That has become like "lah". If u listen out, then they wont need to "CONFIRM". It has become a habit!

Sometimes there's way too much chatter which during peak periods cause unnessesary congestion.

When's the teh tarik thingy, count me in. Prefer the more intoxicating stuff, but i guess for a start this would do.

Tony, is one dude who knows good PR! Dam good at it as well. If mh had 1% of what he does im sure we wouldnt be in this mess.
Tony, if u ever read this forum's , well hat's off to u old boy, ill give u that!

The Rage
Ciao