PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2006, 07:46
Superpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How can you be sure it was Oxford that tried to have your account blocked and not some too-much-time-to-waste lonely nosey git who thought you were infringing copyrights? Also, Ebay staff go around looking at their pages once in a while and if they sense anything dodgy they will shut down the ad. I've had completely legitimate ads closed down for reasons that I'll never know. Ebay do not disclose who was responsible for the complaint.

Although I'm currently on the D.L ATPL Course with Oxford, I am still keeping my options open about the Waypoint. I agree the courses (especially Waypoint) do come across as slightly over-marketed.

waypoint is a new Modular training course solution from OAT to enable some of the airlines with whom we work closely to consider recruiting modular graduates for their first airline job. However, they will only do so provided they achieve the required standard, but more importantly, provided they have carried out all their training with one provider - Oxford Aviation Training.
However, they will only do so provided they achieve the required standard, but more importantly, provided they have carried out all their training with one provider - Oxford Aviation Training
It is a bit of rubbish because about 90% of students DO do their modular training with the same school. Oh well, still time to decide.....