PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA bunfight?
Thread: AOPA bunfight?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2006, 00:44
Bob Murphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I doubt I will get any answers except more "spin" from my response to Ron Bertrams first. It is however about time to take stock of what is happening here because I am too stubborn to give in and the AOPA executive appear to want to continue to hunt me down.

Let me sum up;

1) One snarek defames me by alleging I am a pprune identity and publishes a list of IP's on the agacf website. After 3 warnings by myself he removes the defaming material

2) The agacf discussion on the website warned by one Uluru to be careful lest the bounds of the law be breached.

3) I post the offending item ( page 4 this thread I guess), which suggests the bounds of the law may have already have been breached.

4) I am then threatened and when awaiting the supportring paperwork (which doesn't turn up), I remove and then replace the items in question including the threatening email. I do this to support my assertions that free speech or opinion contrary to the executive of the board won't be tolerated and the use of threat and intimidation is the manner used to keep people in line. Ask the former administrator of the agacf website. Ask the Ozipilots administrator. Ask Gaunty about the defamation of me whilst they were setting him up.

5) I am further intimidated via a third party email advising some Barrister is going to "do me over" for no cost.

6) I then find myself being vilified as anti AOPA when the threats and intimidation haven't worked.

7) I am then subject to further defamatory remarks and called a liar on numerous forums, one which I can't access, and which for balance, the good president Ron couldn't be bothered cutting and pasting over.

Now all this mess is in the public eye and one should ask, who is doing the most damage to the organisation. It appears me for having the hide to stand up to what I believe are bullies and thugs prepared to use the members money on a legal crusade because a couple of the executive can't stand criticism.

Over to you Ron, you have it in your power to call off the babbling turkeys ending this matter and perhaps leaving AOPA some dignity. I still reserve the right to an opinion whilst ever I have breath in my body however.

Yes Sunfish, a good question re the FNQ mess. Perhaps someone may tell you, (the real truth). Don't ask me though. The end result justifies the matter be put to rest as nothing further can be gained from pushing anything AOPA didn't do or for whatever reason.

Bob Murphie.
Security cleared Australian Citizen.