PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Warning: Emirates Pilots Are Fatigued
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2006, 19:54
4legsaday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-!-

I guess after a couple of years in one company a lot of collegues become blind for reality.

After the experience of flying for different airlines in Europe I am looking for an stable base in our generally downgoeing business. Europe is far away from beeing regulated, thus for all member countries. The MEL is the book I read the most and you have to face a sluggish maintenance, because lowcost IS and MEANS lowcost.
You will be reported to the DO if you do entries in the Technical Logbook and so on...so I can easily understand Hans and divide his point of view.

Yes a lot of our collegues get in JAR command early, but if you fly Easy, Ryan, Air Berlin etc. you think you become Captain with 24 years because of your qualities?? Come on, is this a joke or is this the JAR quality ??
The Lowcost Airlines are timebombs in point of view.

You get rich in Europe?? Ask what a Captain in e.g. TUI Belgium is earning for a month...Do you know that there is a VAT of 20% in most of the countries and you have to pay up to 55% tax on your salary...after all you work 5 Days/4 Legs for nuts, because at the end no one will pay you the pension.

But this is not the point, if you feel so uncomfortable and you can not change the company conditions, try your luck and go to a better one.
Remember as professionals we are getting paid for our work, but if you can get a better contract, then why don´t you go??

But please, please, please STOP whining please, (because I do not have compassion for you) or go whereever you think it´s better.