PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss European Air Lines - Pheonix or Funeral
Old 17th Jan 2006, 15:07
Gretchenfrage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dani
I just start to realise that you are by no means the wind up merchant i thought you were. You really
do believe in what you write, don't you!

If Suters model would have worked, why on earth is there nobody to try it today? I was taught that where
there is a market, there will be a Moritz to tempt it. And where there is none, there's either subsidy
or failure. Why does nobody just blow away foul SWISS and at the same Easy with some 80 much better suited,
smaller Barbie-jets? Maybe because this market is in your dreams only?

You say LX pilots never wanted more. So why did they go to court, battling for the same conditions as the
Aeropers SH-guys? It didn't say so in their contract, allthough you pretend they just wanted the latter
enforced. They didn't accept a slaughter of their places in favour of AP, but some time earlier they very
happily accepted the new Avro's to replace slaughtered Fokker's, didn't they? Finally they supposedly didn't
want to take over: You might have missed the first common meeting (CCP/AP pilots) called in by Th.Hä., or
you would remember his very words "now we take over, you may join in behind".
But maybe this was in MY dreams only......

I lose myself in useless backward discussions, i know. I just feel sorry for guys who try to explain their
bad experience in Swiss aviation with the supposed almost secular bad influence of Aeropers. If you followed
some of my posts, you realise that i am by no means a friend of them, but i definetely don't attribute
them as much power as a lot of people do. It's just too easy to overlook own shortcomings by bashing others.
At least you seem to have succeeded in another place. Be proud and reconsider the past with the most
possible objectivity. You might help others to overcome their paranoia who need it more.
GF