PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Instructing & GA or RAAF, hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2001, 11:11
RS_Cowboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Thank you all for your replies, hopefully there are more to come.
Hudson, and to all the other spelling Nazi's, I will be more prudent and check my spelling more thoroughly in future, thankyou.
I believe that the "easy route" was misunderstood and was portrayed by myself in the wrong manner. By the easy route I meant, job stability, for 10 or so years and not having to worry about where my next meal will come from. I am mostly aware of what military life involves, lots to give up and lots to put up with, be it others immature bad attitudes or the extremely rigorous sorties etc that must be planned for.
But then again, G.A. has the same sort of problems, just a different setting. I know I'm just a Gromet and I've got plenty to learn, that’s just a part of life. I’m just at a point in my career were I’m weighing up my options and trying to decide how to proceed to make things just a LITTLE bit easier, not unreasonable?
JMJ, that is what I had in mind, be young and experience excitement… until I grow up. When I’m in my mid 30’s I will have more responsibilities. If possible, I’ll then try to get into an airline.

Thanks for the information supplied, I have more to consider.