PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AeroMadrid in Spain
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2006, 20:57
pindakaas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: AeroMadrid in Spain

Hi,

Cliste, RHS of a car you probably mean. Cause the English course guys just hardly finished.

I was in the first English course. I finished december 2004, I am now flying A319s for easyjet. One classmate is about to start on the A320 in the ME. The other 2 classmates (we were 4 in total) are still on the ground as we speak, one of them might be flying regionals now though.

Of all the English course guys who finished after us, no one has found a job yet! Which is not very surprising looking at when they actually finished, all during 2005. I am in touch with most of them, and they are very active guys with regards to applications and sending CVs. So they'll be allright.

I have never regretted once having gone to AeroMadrid. Excellent school and facilities! Experienced instructors (both ground and flight). I liked the flexibility and laidbackness a lot, without losing professionalism.

The package is standard +. You get lots of simulator tuition on top of the standard JAR-FCL syllabus for integrated ATPL. Like Beech 1900c MCC, Beech 200 MCC, A320 MCC. All of these in the standard package. I got like 140 hours simulator time which really made a difference during aptitude tests later on when applying to airlines. In my opinion AeroMadrid is a great school very much unknown and underestimated by many. Probably due to the bad marketing. They could rename all of the standard extra courses you get and use fancy names as most schools like to do nowadays. They choose to don't however.

AeroMadrid never promised us anything beyond what they could do for us. They always kept their promise and I am one happy customer.

I had a very enjoyable time there and could recommend it to anyone. Madrid is a great place!

BRGDS

S.