PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - URGENT: Need exampapers pro PPL
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2006, 20:16
Audio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: URGENT: Need exampapers pro PPL

even though this may not be the case here i just wonder why people show off about doing this very thing. as it is i still think 75% is a low mark to get and pass on things like airlaw. personally my self id feel much safer if i knew what i needed to so when that time come when im in the air and suddenly opps somthing goes wrong, i know the best way to resolve the problem. or if i see a fighter jet fly past and rock his wings i know what to do.

Originally Posted by HGFC1
What on earth is the point of simply learning the answers to the exam questions? A good understanding of the subject is what is needed NOT the ability to remember answers. Use the available "Confuser" - type books to check if you are ready to take the exam in question. I would much prefer to take longer to study and have a good working knowledge than to simply have a piece of paper saying I have passed the exam because I remembered the answers. Ask yourself who you would prefer to fly with - a pilot who has studied the subject properly, or one who has simply learned the answers. I know which I would choose.