PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex Alligator and Slingair pilots
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2006, 05:46
Frickman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Ex Alligator and Slingair pilots

I now in Australia am flying for Jeff *

I worked at Slingair where I learnt to get in touch with my inner feelings under the guidance of our mentor the great George Kemble, who taught us how to love again.

Under the rigorous Slingair training program I learnt to fly IMC bungles scenics. As I recall there was much screaming, as well as wailing, and many tears...A good time was had by all.

I also worked for a year at Oombulgurri where I learnt all about using odors as a weapon. I also learnt how to flirt with insanity, then flirt some more...then end up howling at the moon.

I then spent several years training, firstly in Afghanistan with the Alqaeida country club where I studied violent nursery rhymes. This experience has given me a high level of proficiency in killing grandma eating wolves as well as grizzly bear home invasion.

I then spent the last couple of years at a delightful holiday destination by the name of Guantanamo Bay until I was selected by the "King of the Kimberley Skies" to work at Jeff *.

Achmed Aruck Hadish Moheem, Pilot, Justice consultant, and part time goat herder.