PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets callsigns
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2006, 14:48
melia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr Re: Netjets callsigns

Capt Crash
'Every country's regulations have some benefits; the UK FTLs are less restrictive that the INAC, it's swings and roundabouts.'
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!
Good name as you obviously are clueless and blinkered!
You do not count the duty time positioning from your home base (e.g. 'LONDON') to where your aircraft is (e.g. ROME). Then your duty starts 'At the aircraft'.
In the UK that positioning is all duty!!
And if you say that’s just like a long haul pilot based in Nice flying out of the UK again they (personally) are responsible to be fully rested for their 1 sector again you would be talking rubbish as you are requested no ordered by the company to go to your aircraft then you can be expected to do 4,5,6 sectors and finish at 01.00 the following morning and again do not say that is rubbish because all you have to do is talk to your own pilots. Why did the Finns leave? Maybe because the trip from Helsinki to the aircraft was too long and too much was expected of them?
Any way I am not posting because I do not like Netjets Europe I love them they train loads of pilots on to their first jet give them 750 hours of good experience, then the pilots can get decent jobs in the environment of their choice after their three year bond!
Who else has pumped so much money into training in simulators in Europe!
I posted because at least if you do post you should tell the truth not LIE there are people / pilots out there who look to this forum for an insight and guidance not rubbish.
Good or bad everyone deserves to walk into a job with their eyes open!