PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALAEA impotence (merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2006, 01:04
AN LAME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ALAEA impotence

Goatrooter.

As impressive as others have found your response, I am singularly unimpressed as usual, when you take into account, amongst others, the fact that Forstaff are not Qantas:
- Staff Travel is made available to employees who do not work for QF (A positive)
- Licence recognition of other Qantas types is indeed an issue which needs to be addressed by the ALAEA. However, as other posters have stated, today's MRO's are unlikely to acquiesce
- the Forstaff Councillors are sadly lacking in any ability to represent themselves, let alone their members
- the 737 issue has beeng handled disgracefully by the ALAEA IMO
- uniforms are an OH&S issue currently under discussion I believe
- O/T Banking has been accepted at QF in HM, and having worked it I think it is a positive option for those who work-to-live not the other way about
- I would no more wish to be represented by the metals than fly
- no redeployment options? As said before, it's not QF
- internal application (see above)

As understandingly distasteful as Avalon is for long term Qantas LAMEs it has been a godsend for those who haven't worked for the rat and infact has allowed some of us, through Avalon, to join your illustrious (I'm being sarcastic) ranks. So, I believe that some of those who have never worked for the Qantas sheltered workshop may at least be grateful to the ALAEA for having jobs at Avalon, whilst being dissatisfied and indeed bitter with their performance of late - most notably the 737 payment debacle which, to those of us who live outside of the sheltered workshop, was a sell out to satisfy those inside (that means you idiot).

Whilst there are those who think my query was a Dorothy Dixer, your response indeed shows that "you are partaking in your usual tactic of misrepresenting the facts to support your argument" once again. Most of those whingeing on this forum re the ALAEA performance or "the colour of the toilet paper in the sh!thouse", or in fact anything, are long term QF, and having come from outside the organisation you are well known for that. Having said that, idiots like Mr Qantas show that indeed, there are more than one type of d!ckhead in the sheltered workshop.