PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More bad news for BMI
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2006, 17:08
bmibabyfc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: More bad news for BMI

interesting report there...........
who knows what will happen to bmi, yes they are right in what they said - they have concentrated on longhaul rather than the shorthaul product but none the less they shouldnt have really let this slip. I believe that the longhaul product bmi offer is spot on and im sure everyone will agree on that, however, the demise of the shorthaul should not be looked over, my view is that they offer the same product as baby! - perhaps though a more expensive cost base than us!
the rumours about branson always surface and will never go away until he actually buys the airline!!!
i dont think bmibaby should be brought into this,there is defintely no slump here, what people have to remember is that we are still only 4 odd years old, yes okay jet2 and flyglobespan have grown rapidly but we will see.......... Easyjet and Ryanair have been around for double figures in years!
these are changing times for the bmi group, and yes people will criticise because they love to think that they are right and know better - maybe they are on some occasions,but time will be the key in this one! I stronlgy believe that in a years time the bmi group will have sorted out what they want and will be in a better position than they are currently! As for baby, its only natural for it to grow older and wiser and BIGGER!
regards
babyfc