PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ag accident just north of Moree
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2006, 08:46
sumhorizon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Ag accident just north of Moree

With tounge in cheek!
If it is not too hot in the kitchen would multitime like to share his views? (maybe ptsp could entice him out to play)
But on a serious note I think you would be surprised who has spoken to who ptsp. I happen to agree with most points from aggwaggon. And until the so called General managers and quasie chief pilots start to understand the human factors involved for flight and not just the physical requirements this type of accident rate will continue.
And before you have an opinion on my views, just sit back because I like many other pilots have been where this pilot has been.Yes I have ended up back the front, upside down in the middle of a field at 2am. Yes it was my fault. And no one was more beaten up over this accident than myself. And I went on to have other accidents thankfully I went on to live and learn a whole lot more. It has now been a very long time since I have had an incident. I now have a great chief pilot and avery progressive company to work with.
I once read a book with the most beautiful and amazing cover but sadly the story was crap. Something like that old company I use to work for so many years ago!!